The IJSES invites contribution in the following categories:
- Original research
- Survey / Review articles, providing a comprehensive review on a scientific / research topic
- Extended version of conferences / Journals / Workshops
- Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research
- Technical Notes
Manuscript Template Click here
Copyright Form Click here
The following terms and conditions govern the use of IJSES web site.
Terms & Conditions
- The content in this site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information regarding text, articles, data, images, or other materials contained on any page, the terms of which must be observed and followed within this site and is copyrighted by In accordance with the terms and conditions, you may only use, download, or copy the contents contained in this site. Any permitted copies of the content must retain the copyright notice. Unless otherwise, you may not edit, modify, or make use of the content without the express, prior written consent of IJSES. Any reproduction, distribution, replication, or retransmission of any information contained in this site without the prior written consent of IJSES is strictly prohibited.
- IJSES does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via its site is accurate, complete, or current. This site could contain typographical errors, miscataloged information, or technical inaccuracies.
- IJSES reserves the right to add to, change, or delete its content or any part thereof without notice. IJSES may terminate this agreement at any time. Upon termination, you agree to cease any kind of use of its site. In the event of any conduct not acceptable to us by you or through your account IJSES shall have the right to immediately terminate your access to its site or any portion of it. Further, nothing contained in its site should be construed without prior written permission of IJSES.