International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Science (IJSES) is an open access, peer reviewed, fully refereed, international, interdisciplinary, monthly journal, dedicated to serve the society by quality research work. Manuscripts for publication in IJSES are selected through a rigorous peer review to ensure originality, timeliness, relevance, and readability. The objective of this journal is to promote innovative research in various disciplines of Science, Engineering and Technology and will continue to provide information on the latest trends and developments in all fields of Science, Engineering and Technology. The journal publishes high quality research articles and covers all areas of Science, Engineering and Technology, like Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics and more.
- IJSES is a peered review open access, monthly journal which receives paper from different branches of Science, Engineering and Technology.
- The aim of the IJSES is to provide an international forum for the publication and dissemination of original work that contributes to the understanding of the main and related disciplines of Engineering, either empirical or theoretical.
- IJSES also provide the worldwide community with a platform for the innovative research and advancements in Science, Engineering and Technology.
- IJSES focuses on original and high quality research and technical papers.
- IJSES promotes “Go Green” by providing e-publication of research paper.
- Shares free Knowledge and promote Research work.
- Authors can submit the papers any time by online submission.
- Paper will publish immediately in current issue after registration.
- Paper publishing process is relatively fast and easy.
- IJSES provides individual e-Certificate to each author.
- IJSES helps in providing full text articles free of cost to each and every interested researcher across the world.
- Author’s queries shall be resolved within 24 hours of time.
IJSES: Peer Review Process
IJSES peer review process follows the following steps and gives status of paper Accepted/ Accepted with changes/ Rejected within 3-5 days.
- Author should be registered and submit the complete manuscript in .doc or .docx format.
- Manuscript submitted by registered author will be checked by Managing editor (may be rejected if not full filling the standard research criteria).
- Submitted Manuscript will be assigned a manuscript number.
- Peer review process will be started and manuscript will be send to two reviewers (manuscript may be rejected if reviewer comments are indicating the poor research quality).
- Author/s will receive the manuscript with reviewer’s comment/s.
- Author/s has to submit the revised manuscript to managing editor and manuscript checked by managing editor and one of the reviewers (may be rejected if not satisfying the reviewer’s queries).
- Revised Manuscript will be accepted for publication.
- Galley proof will be formed for the author/s approval and it will be send back to author/s.
- Manuscript typesetting and final editing process will be started based on the author/s feedback. And Manuscript will be published after the final approval from the author/s.